STROKES: BROW PAINTER
Sure to be a collection favorite, this water-resistant, smudge-proof, and long-wearing brow shading pen fills in and defines natural-looking brows.
The translucent formula and sheer finish provides the freedom to define brows without overdoing it -- just the right amount of perfection, always and forever.
AVAILABLE SHADE: ASH BROWN
HOW TO USE:
- Begin with clean brows. A clean, no makeup and dry surface makes it easier to draw strokes and shade the brows.
- Shake the Brow Painter at a downward angle.
- Start by drawing a sheer outline of the brow shape then draw strokes where hair is sparse or Shade on the inner areas of the brow outline. Pay attention to the brow arch and tail.
- Build color and shade intensity through repeated application.
- Brush up with Brow Colorist or Brow Fixer to groom and hold brows in place.
- Use alone or layer with other products from the Brow Artist Collection for a natural, multidimensional look.
NET WEIGHT: 4ml
Aqua (Water), VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein