STROKES: MICROBLADE PERFECTOR
The hero product of The Brow Artist Collection, the Microblade Pen Perfector is a revolutionary product that will reconfigure standards, reinvent cosmetics creativity, and rebrand on-fleek flawlessness.
It is a bleed-proof and long-wearing detailing pen that fills in and defines natural-looking brows, with an ultra fine brush tip that creates the thinnest hair-like strokes for microblade-worthy effects without the blade.
Designed to amplify natural eyebrow strokes by beautifying it to its top brow-game potential, it makes perfection a norm rather than a standard.
NET WEIGHT: 0.4ml
HOW TO USE:
- Begin with clean brows. A clean, no makeup and dry surface makes it easier to draw hair strokes.
- Shake the Microblade Pen Perfector at a downward angle.
- Start by drawing hair strokes on the areas of your brows where hair is sparse. The thickness of your strokes will depend on the pressure you apply when drawing.
- Brush up with Brow Colorist or Brow Fixer to groom and hold brows in place.
- Use alone or layer with other products from the Brow Artist Collection for a natural,multi-dimensional look.
GRAPHITE: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Alcohol, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, CI 16035 (Red 40), PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77266 (Black 2), Laureth-21, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
BRONZITE: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Alcohol, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, CI 77266 (Black 2), PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Laureth-21, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, CI 16035 (Red 40), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein